Agilent N9320A Spectrum Analyzer- Current measurement: AC RMS, AC mean, AC+DC, DC
- Current range: 20 to 100A with 9661 clamps
20 to 200A, 9662 Clamp included
200 to 2000A, 9663 Clamp included
- Frequency: 10 to 1000 Hz
- Analog output: DC or AC current: 2V f.s.
Level Output in REC Mode
Waveform Output in MON Mode
- Integ./Frequency : 1V/f.s.
- Accuracy: Current ±1.3% rdg. ±3 digits
- Frequency: ±0.3% rdg. ±1 dgt. (at 50/60 Hz)
- Frequency response: ±2.3% rdg. ±8dgt. (DC to 1 kHz)
- Digital display: 4 digits, up to 3000 counts
- Max circuit voltage: 600V AC rms. (insulated wire)
- Size: 6.1"Wx3.6"Hx1.9"D (155x98x47mm)
Components: Body, Hioki XK076 Clamp, Instructions for Use*RemarkTo get the actual shipping cost to your location, please contact us before purchasing.The shipping cost will be adjusted to the actual shipping cost.
Agilent N9320A Spectrum Analyzer