Minolta CA-100PLUS Color AnalyzerThe reference equipment for whiteness and color control of RT monitors is used to control CRT monitors for computer and broadcast displays.
White balancing and color control standards have been set.
Using the new CRT COLOR ANALYZER CA-100Plus, we're going to use the new CRT COLOR ANALYZER CA-100Plus to help you
Ensure leadership, improve functionality, accuracy, and maintain usage, functionality, and compatibility for the famous CA-100.
Introduce new standard equipment.
The measurement speed has been improved as well as the extended measurement range for the low luminance range.
CA-100Plus features ease of use. The light receptor head is simply fixed in front of the television or monitor.
The measurement values are displayed directly on the large display. The rubber lip of the receptor head minimizes the effects of ambient light.
- Fast measurements - Up to 20 speeds per second
- Very accurate. - Plus or minus 0.002 for white, plus or minus 0.004 for primary colors.
- Low light levels can be measured - 0.05 cd / m2 low brightness levels can be measured.
- Easy upgrade - Compatible with CA-100 data.
- Multiple Sensors - Up to 5 sensors can be connected using an expansion board sold separately
- Diameter of measurement: Φ21mm
- Accuracy: ± 2%, ± 1 digit of reading (temperature: 23 ° C ± 2 ° C, relative humidity: (40 10 10) %)
- SYNC mode: NTSC, PAL, EXT, UNIV, INT
- Object to be measured: Vertical Sync Frequency: 40 to 200 Hz
- Memory Channel: 100
- Interface: USB (version 1.1) or RS-232C (38,400bps or below)
- Multi-point measurement: Max. five point
- Operating temperature / humidity range: Temperature: 10 to 28 ° C; no condensation less than 70% relative humidity
: ± 2% ± 1 digit for white
Change in chromaticity: 2, 0.002 for white and 0.006 for monochromatic colors.
(Standard CRT * 1, 40.00 cd / m2, 23 °C, 40%)
- Storage temperature / humidity range: 0 to 28 ° C: 70 % or less without condensation.
28 to 40 ° C: 40 % or less if no condensation is present.
- Input voltage range: 100 to 240 V to 50 Hz, 50 VA to 50 VA
- Dimension/body, probe (W × H × D): 340 × 127 × 216mm, Φ45 × 142mm
- Weight/body, probe: 3.58kg, 285g
Components: Body,High-Luminance Measurement Probe CA-P02 / 05, Power Cord*RemarkTo get the actual shipping cost to your location, please contact us before purchasing.The shipping cost will be adjusted to the actual shipping cost.
Minolta CA-100PLUS Color Analyzer